Welcome to the Dell Scholars program Online Recommendation!
The recommendation period for this year's class of Dell Scholars closed on 1/29/2020. We are no longer accepting recommendations for this year's class of Dell Scholars.
Funded by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, a private foundation dedicated to enabling children and youth to achieve their potential, the Dell Scholars program offers an opportunity for under-served and lower income students to realize their dream of a college education. $20,000 scholarships are offered to students for full-time study to complete a bachelor's degree program.
The Dell Scholars program places greater emphasis on the student's determination to succeed than their academic record and test scores. We strongly believe being adequately prepared for college also empowers students to achieve their dreams.
Criteria for Application
- Participating in a Michael & Susan Dell Foundation approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Eligible to receive federal student aid
- Planning to enroll full-time in a bachelor's degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after graduation from high school
Please visit www.dellscholars.org to learn more about the scholarship.
Semifinalist Requirements Deadline
Dell Scholars Announced